The University of Maryland Quality Care Network (UMQCN) was designed to help health care providers practice medicine more effectively. Through a provider-led network that shares a common population health philosophy, the UMQCN fosters a care delivery platform that is all-patient and all-payer capable, allowing the system to succeed in value-based care.
Supporting this vision, the UMQCN delivers innovative and high-quality medical management programs, including care management models, to oversee the longitudinal care of target populations; and deploys a population health technology platform that will consolidate disparate data sources, support deep analytics and enable effective care management work flows.
As part of the QCN, you can:
- Be leaders in creating a physician-led effort to create a better system for providers and patients.
- Have access to medical management infrastructure to enable care of chronically-ill and at-risk patients and enhance quality care for all.
- Receive collective technical support and access to IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrate quality and value to current and future patients and payers including CMS.
- Share in enhanced revenue through pay-for-performance incentives and alternative payment methodologies.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Director, Population Health Management